All 6 art Reviews

Floating devices Floating devices

Actually to clear it up for Kintaroto; breasts are about 95% fat deposits, so they will generally float like a cork especially if they're so ridiculously over-sized. They probably wouldn't work like a flotation device unless they're actually larger than the body they're attached to, but, as TheGoreMaster said, they're magic. However if they're fake (saline or silicone, doesn't matter), they'll sink like rocks.

There's an odd innocence written in her expression that makes this seem more like she got to that point accidentally - like she started out the day trying some new spells and didn't really know what she was doing, so she ended up making her breasts huge, her clothes disappear and she teleported into a lake. That's just my brain making stuff up, though.

Bad Hair Day Bad Hair Day

Is her right foot (the one we see on the left) broken? I could almost believe that the hair twisting around her ankle has done some horrible damage there. It's twisted inward a little far for that to be natural.

That aside, the question I would ask is; is her hair doing that or is she making her hair do that?

The drawing itself is a little awkward. From the waist up it's mostly fine but she has ginormous hips and I'm not sure if that's intentional or foreshortening gone wrong.

Everybody wants to lose contro Everybody wants to lose contro

Is terror the reaction I'm supposed to be having? Because I'm terrified at the prospect of that being anywhere near me - I'm simply not sure about her intentions.

Jarney 4-25-12 Jarney 4-25-12

I'm giving you 4.5 stars for the art, but I'm subtracting 1 star because Courtney is right... Obviously it makes no sense that she's grossed out about bugs on her jelly beans, and then she turns around to eat a bug salad... Incongruity is the root of most humor, so it should be funny, but... It's more eyebrow-raising than funny.

In syreni et angelus In syreni et angelus

I love the composition and how well you approximate brush strokes using a digital format. The use of color is wonderful and subtle. As I sit here looking at the subjects of the painting, I'm imagining an entire tragic story-line of star-crossed lovers separated from each other by the very elements. Thank you for making something inspiring rather than juvenile (which is far more common here).

I think my only criticism is that I'd have put a T rating on it. I mean, they're both naked. You can't see anything, obviously, but they aren't clothed. That's really nit-picking, though.

Go Go Newgrounds! Go Go Newgrounds!

It's a little dark.

It's a great composition, but the tank is a bit too dark and it was hard to tell what she was lying on. When i brought the image up on my other monitor ( I use an old one for web browsing) it was fairly obvious, but could use a touch more contrast all the same.

I especially like the smoke trail.

Artyluck responds:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Too bad I can't fix it. :( Maybe I'll draw a better one. Never draw tanks by the way, hehe... Thanks for comments. ;D